Today’s friday finds definitely has a summer holiday feeling to it since it is the start (or not far off) of the school holidays for school children. We also have a few note worthy posts and finds that are not specific to the summer holidays too including cowboy items inspired by Mondays children’s birthday party. Enjoy your weekend and we will be back next week with more posts to inspire you.
1. Woody(toy story) plushie, The crafty button, £15, UK handmade
2. Cowboys and indians dribble bib, Big bird boutique, £6.50, UK handmade
3. If you’re looking for a budget friendly, small family tent, you’ll love Outwells Virginia 5, currently on sale at £159.99.
4. Sneak peak of Jules Oliver’s new baby range for mothercare, launches 17th August.
5. One stylish and simple, baby gadget that is a clock, room thermometer, night light, sound machine (white noise, heart beat and 2 lullabies) and can be used to record feeds, Serenity star, Aden + Anais, £64.99
Helen Gordon shares her tips on decorating children’s bedrooms.
Kick start the holidays with a holiday crafting box.
Don’t forget we would love to hear your feedback on this weeks posts, either leave a comment on the blog, email us or interact with us on twitter on our facebook page. We would also like to hear from you if you have a nursery or children’s bedroom worth sharing, if you are a photographer with a photo shoot you would like to share on the blog or if you are a UK designer/brand/handmade artist that has products aimed at families.