We hope you have enjoyed another week of our posts and we can not wait to share more with you next week. To keep you inspired over the weekend we have some of our favorite finds from the week including beautiful picture books for children, a blog sharing inspiring photos of beautiful lives (taken on mobile phones), recipes for the whole family, useful advice on making sure your little one is prepared for their first day at school and much more. We hope the sunshine lasts in to the weekend but either way we hope you enjoy it and we will see you back here on Monday.
1. Looking for beautiful, quirky, children’s picture books, Katie Viggers has just the blog for you – Books I like
2. First dress from their Autumn/winter range, Squirrel dress, £35.35, Wild thing dresses (UK handmade)
3. Crumpled city Junior London map, £9.99, The letteroom
4. The official olympics schedule, what will you be watching?
5. Boon benders fork and spoon, £5.99, VUP baby
6. Monkey zoo lunchie bag, £13.95, Peanut and Pip
Is your little one starting summer in September? Junior magazine shares with us the 12 skills every child needs before they start school
Informative article on the pros and cons of swaddling
Slow cookers are not just for winter, tips and recipes perfect for summer
Videos from Plum cookery school (featuring Rachel Allen) on the 4 stages of weaning (including recipes).
Useful advice on looking after small children when you are ill
Exploring the terms “work life balance” and “juggling”
Such a great idea for a blog – Life is beautiful
Need inspiration for things to do this summer? 100 things to do before starting big school
We would also like to hear from you if you have a nursery or children’s bedroom worth sharing, if you are a photographer with a photo shoot you would like to share on the blog or if you are a UK designer/brand/handmade artist that has products aimed at families.