Here are this weeks friday finds, a mixture of blog posts I have enjoyed this week and items I have spotted for babies and young children. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed putting it together and as ever I welcome your comments, either on the blog, facebook or twitter.
1. I love wooden toys and when I was doing the weekly shop this morning I discovered sainsburys stocked a colourful and affordable range of wooden toys as part of their grow and play range (currently 1/3 off as well). These Colourful building blocks, caught my eye but apparently they are only suitable from 3 years old so I resisted buying these and bought these fabric touch and feel discovery blocks instead (suitable from 6 months).
2. Yesterday as part of one of the baby clubs I joined I received a surprise parcel in the post. It contained a small sample bottle of Boo Boo mummy splendidly smoothing bath soak. I searched the internet to find out more about this product range which I discovered is a UK company making and selling natural skin care for women and babies. It was the baby range that caught my eye including this new baby gift set. Before I was pregnant I never thought about the ingredients in skin care but now I’m looking for baby products I find myself reading the ingredients lists more and more.
3. Belle and Boo and the yummy scrummy day. A new book from the fabulous Belle and Boo.
4. Love these fitted cotbed sheets from mothercare. Such a colourful change from plain sheets.
5. A bright and modern take on the moses basket, designed and manufactured here in the UK, whats not to like? Moba the contemporary moses basket.
A gentle reminder to step in front of the camera and be photographed with our little ones from I carried a watermelon.
More beautiful free printables from bye bye birdie, this time for valentine’s day.
Fun way to help your child with writing – painting with mud.