It’s been a while since I put togther a Friday finds post but this week there were a couple of blog posts that I just had to share with you all. I hope that you enjoy reading this collection as much as I have enjoyed putting it together. I hope you all have a great weekend.
1. I added a few instruments to our collection yesterday. Music madness set, ELC, was £20, now £10
2. We’re very excited about the opening of CBeebies land at Alton Towers this summer (Poppet adores in the night garden and all the characters).
3. Nurture store has teamed up with her favorite kids’ writers and produced a fantastic looking ebook of activities for babies from 0-2 years, Zero to two, $8.99.
4. I picked up a few bits and pieces for sensory play from The Works, these embellishments are also great for arts and crafts (prices start at 99p and they were on 3 for 2 the other day).
5. This Easter, Little Fun fest sounds like the perfect day out for under 5s.
We are just starting out with sensory play in my house but Edspire has a lot more experience and has put together this really useful messy and sensory play shopping list.
Talking of messy play, I love this messy tea party from Ghostwriter mummy.
I heart snapping shared 5 tips for beautiful portraits.
Looking for ideas for getting your kids in the kitchen? why not try getting them to help make macaroni cheese. Or if your more interested in baking then these easy oat biscuits might be the recipe to try this weekend. I’ve added this recipe for cheesy bean and mushroom crumble to my list of things to make for my baby, it looks delicious.
I had to share with you this very brave and honest post from Emily at The startup wife, it’s so inspirational. Motherhood and body image.
In case you missed it here’s what I’ve published this week:
Dear baby.. a letter to my baby at 9 months